February 19 – March 20
- Your element: Water
- Your ruling planet: Neptune
- Your stone: Bloodstone
- Strength keywords: Accepting, Adaptable, Compassionate, Devoted and Imaginative
- Weakness keywords: Escapist, Indecisive, Lazy, Oversensitive and Self-pitying
- Secret desire: To live their dreams and turn their fantasies into reality
PISCES WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Pisces traits and characteristics in her?
- She is charming, soft and feminine, the ultimate enchantress. Can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool.
- She can be clingy and dependent but not overbearingly. Needs patience and sympathy, but be careful because she can’t stand rejection.
- She is extremely romantic and is the ultra-feminine nurturer, the ideal woman for the right man.
- She needs to nurture and give orders to her man, but only for his own good. Needs to feel protected, needed and loved.
- She will make a man feel like a man because of her basic survival need for a protector and leader.
- She is a very captivating and fascinating individual.
PISCES MAN: Do you recognize any of these Pisces traits and characteristics in him?
- He always seems to choose the wrong woman because he fears becoming emotionally attached.
- He is the ideal zodiac sign for the woman who complains that men are not sensitive enough.
- He is the ultimate romantic, a very sensitive man who feels with a woman.
- He needs sensitivity, generosity and compassion. Nurture him and he will nurture you back. Only for the strong, sensitive woman.
- He needs a woman who can dominate him, but very subtly, to steer clear of bad habits and bad thoughts.
- He has an unrealistic ideal of romance and will fall out of love when he realizes that there is no such thing as the perfect woman.
HOW TO ATTRACT A PISCES PARTNER:
They are melancholic and attracted to people who need help. Make them laugh and feel comfortable, be sensitive, generous and gentle.
- PISCES (water) – CANCER (water): An intuitive relationship as Cancer instinctively understands what Pisces wants and needs.
- PISCES (water) – CAPRICORN (earth): Pisces will grow in ways never contemplated before.
- PISCES (water) – SCORPIO (water): Pisces is challenged to grow and swim in bigger waters.
- PISCES (water) – TAURUS (earth): Pisces will become more self-aware as the Bull helps them make plans for a future.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Pisces Women and their Partner(s)
- Athina Livanos and Aristotle Onassis (Capricorn)
- Barbara Feldon and Don Adams (Aries)
- Coco and Ice-T (Aquarius)
- Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton (Scorpio)
- Ivana Trump and Donald Trump (Gemini)
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake (Aquarius)
- Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman (Aquarius)
- Pat Nixon and Richard Nixon (Capricorn)
- Sharon Stone and Michael Greenburg (Taurus)
- Sharon Stone and Phil Bronstein (Libra)
- Talia Balsam and George Clooney (Taurus)
- Talia Balsam and John Slattery (Leo)
Pisces Men and their Partner(s)
- Alexis Denisof and Alyson Hannigan (Aries)
- Bruce Willis and Emma Heming (Gemini)
- Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow (Libra)
- David Harris and Joan Baez (Capricorn)
- Drew Peterson and Stacy Peterson (Aquarius)
- Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley (Libra)
- Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love (Cancer)
- Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn (Scorpio)
- Peter III of Russia and Catherine the Great of Russia (Taurus)
- Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian (Libra)
- Sidney Poitier and Joanna Shimkus (Scorpio)
- Steadman Graham and Oprah Wynfrey (Aquarius)
- Steve Irwin and Terry Irwin (Cancer)
- Steve Jobs and Laurene Powell (Scorpio)