March 21 – April 19
- Your element: Fire
- Your ruling planet: Mars
- Your stone: Diamond
- Strength keywords: Courageous, Enthusiastic, Generous, Independent and Optimistic
- Weakness keywords: Impatient, Impulsive, Moody, Self-involved and Short-tempered
- Secret desire: To lead the way for others to follow
ARIES WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Aries traits and characteristics in her?
- She is for the man who likes an independent self-driven type who can fend for herself, but is not clingy and overbearingly needy.
- She is hot blooded, exciting and forceful, so you had better be able to handle the heat!
- She requires freedom, the best part is the beginning, when the spark is there and she is trying to catch you to be hers.
- She will find happiness in a long-term relationship because she enjoys sharing everything with her partner.
- She needs a romantic partner and best friend. Also needs love and passion and considers her partner to be equal.
- She never lacks excitement.
ARIES MAN: Do you recognize any of these Aries traits and characteristics in him?
- He has a short temper, so beware as this may turn into a rage if he is taken advantage of as a result of which he may leave you and never look back.
- He is attracted to the type of woman who enjoys having the man take the lead and basking in his glory.
- He likes to play hard to get, but remember for this man it is all about the thrill of the chase.
- He has a lust for adventure so you must be prepared for fast-paced ride with novelty and excitement.
- He is always eager to try new things and that includes new relationships.
- He will unfortunately only provide an exciting but short-lived relationship.
HOW TO ATTRACT AN ARIES PARTNER:
Love admiration, compliments, intellectual conversation and followers. Do not attempt to control them.
- ARIES (fire) – AQUARIUS (air): The water bearer will dance circles around Aries who will love every second of it.
- ARIES (fire) – GEMINI (air): This steamy match will enjoy not only talking about sex but having plenty of it.
- ARIES (fire) – LEO (fire): This pair will have never ending passion, but they will need to work at sharing the same spotlight.
- ARIES (fire) – SAGITTARIUS (fire): These two signs will share a desire for adventure and risk.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Aries Women and their Partner(s)
- Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof (Pisces)
- Betty Ford and Gerald Ford (Cancer)
- Brynn Hartman and Phil Hartman (Libra)
- Diana Ross and Arne Naess (Sagittarius)
- Grace Hightower and Robert De Niro (Leo)
- Julie Christie and Duncan Campbell (Libra)
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe (Virgo)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick (Aries)
- Victoria Beckham and David Beckham (Taurus)
Aries Men and their Partner(s)
- “Clyde” – Clyde Chestnut Barrow and “Bonnie” – Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (Libra)
- Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun (Aquarius)
- Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger (Sagittarius)
- Don Adams and Barbara Feldon (Pisces)
- Eddy Murphy and Nicole Mitchell (Capricorn)
- Francis Ford Coppola and Eleanor Coppola (Taurus)
- Gary Oldman and Uma Thurman (Taurus)
- Keven Federline and Britney Spears (Sagittarius)
- Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker (Aries)
- Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt (Gemini)
- Steven Spielberg and Amy Irving (Virgo)
- Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw (Scorpio)