April 20 – May 20
- Your element: Earth
- Your ruling planet: Venus
- Your stone: Emerald
- Strength keywords: Dependable, Generous, Loyal, Patient and Persistent
- Weakness keywords: Laziness, Materialistic, Possessive, Self-indulging and Stubborn
- Secret desire: To have a safe, secure, happy and rewarding lifestyle / marriage
TAURUS WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Taurus traits and characteristics in her?
- She is an old fashioned type who is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal.
- She has to watched carefully, cross her and be wary of her temper. Break her trust and it will be nearly impossible to gain it back again.
- She needs stability and security and does not tolerate a man who is not straight or a man who is misleading.
- She is openly affectionate and perfect for a man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing he is loyal and devoted.
- She will get what she wants and she is prepared to wait for what she wants. She is very, very patient.
- She is a master in the art of seduction.
TAURUS MAN: Do you recognize any of these Taurus traits and characteristics in him?
- He is a romantic man who will protect and cherish her. Once chosen he will be very generous, loyal and faithful.
- He is for the woman who craves stability and comfort. Incredible provider for right woman. In for the long haul with total commitment.
- He is very sensible, but he is not the man to sweep you off your feet.
- He is not a boring man, but appreciate that he is not for the woman who craves adventure and excitement.
- He is patient in relationships and studies the situation to make sure she has something to offer him, before offering himself.
- He is practical and down to earth. He wants a high quality woman, not a one night stand.
HOW TO ATTRACT A TAURUS PARTNER:
Don’t rush them, but make them laugh. They love food and talking about business, finance and material things.
- TAURUS (earth) – CANCER (water): The emotional crab can confound the bull, but the bull enjoys helping Cancer discover hidden talents.
- TAURUS (earth) – CAPRICORN (earth): Capricorn’s ambitious nature and sensible approach to money will help ground Taurus.
- TAURUS (earth) – PISCES (water): Taurus will become pleasantly lost in Pisces’ sensual dream world.
- TAURUS (earth) – VIRGO (earth): Virgo’s mental skills, physical appearance, and penchant for neatness and order really appeal to Taurus.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Taurus Women and their Partner(s)
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp (Gemini)
- Barbra Streisand and James Brolin (Cancer)
- Bianca Perez Moreno de Macias and Mick Jagger (Leo)
- Catherine the Great of Russia and Peter III of Russia (Pisces)
- Cher and Sonny Bono (Aquarius)
- Evita Perón and Juan Perón (Libra)
- Katharine Hepburn and Ludlow Ogden Smith (Aquarius)
- Laci Peterson and Scott Peterson (Scorpio)
- Melania Trump and Donald Trump (Gemini)
- Nicole Brown Simpson and O.J. Simpson (Cancer)
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip (Gemini)
- Toukie Smith and Robert De Niro (Leo)
- Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson (Aquarius)
- Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke (Scorpio)
- Uma Thurman and Gary Oldman (Aries)
- Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen (Aquarius)
Taurus Men and their Partner(s)
- David Beckham and Victoria Beckham (Aries)
- Denis Thatcher and Margaret Thatcher (Libra)
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin (Aquarius)
- George Clooney and Talia Balsam (Pisces)
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill (Virgo)
- Tony Blair and Cheri Blair (Libra)
- Will Arnett and Amy Poehler (Virgo)