June 21 – July 22
- Your element: Water
- Your ruling planet: The Moon
- Your stone: Moonstone
- Strength keywords: Adaptable, Caring, Dependable, Loyalty and Responsive
- Weakness keywords: Clingy, Moody, Over sensitive, Self-absorbed and Self-pitying
- Secret desire: To feel safe, emotionally, financially, romantically and spiritually
CANCER WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Cancer traits and characteristics in her?
- She needs love and security, betray her trust and move on. Ideal for men who like to sweep women off their feet with romance.
- She is old fashioned feminine, sensual and patient. A successful relationship will be full and rewarding and can last a lifetime.
- She is sensual, sweet and flirty, engage in flirtatious dancing. Secure a solid foundation and a solid relationship will emerge.
- She is a very sensual woman with deep emotions and passion brewing underneath the exterior.
- She is very in tune with a man’s motivations and will see right through you. Trust is the single most important thing to her.
- She will require time, patience and tenderness. She will not open up to you right away and jump into a relationship.
CANCER MAN: Do you recognize any of these Cancer traits and characteristics in him?
- He will not be direct with you, so be warned!
- He is cautious, slow, romantic and flirtatious and will attempt to court you and win your heart with lavish gifts and attention.
- He is an excellent protector, for those who like being cared for, love affection and devotion, this sensual man is perfect for you.
- He is the most loyal of the astrology signs. Excellent lovers for the tender woman who loves romance.
- He has a strong fear of rejection. You need to make the first move and he can become jealous and possessive.
- He is very affectionate, enjoys constant physical contact. Underneath he feels deeply and intensely but easily offended so be wary.
HOW TO ATTRACT A CANCER PARTNER:
Be straight, patient, sincere, they fear rejection. Affectionate, cautious, emotionally delicate, physical but cultured.
- CANCER (water) – PISCES (water): These two can swim to great emotional depths providing rich and special rewards.
- CANCER (water) – SCORPIO (water): Cancer’s deep emotions and unspoken reasoning are usually understood by Scorpios.
- CANCER (water) – TAURUS (earth): Cancer needs the support, strength and encouragement that Taurus can provide.
- CANCER (water) – VIRGO (earth): The virgin’s earth influence will provide a solid foundation for cancer.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Cancer Women and their Partner(s)
- Angela Merkel and Joachim Sauer (Aries)
- Arianna Huffington and Michael Huffington (Virgo)
- Camilla Parker Bowles and Prince Charles (Scorpio)
- Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain (Pisces)
- Diana Rigg and Patrick Macnee (Aquarius)
- Imelda Marcos and Ferdinant Marcos (Virgo)
- Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger (Leo)
- Josephine de Beauharnais and Napoleon Bonaparte (Leo)
- Meryl Streep and Don Gummer (Sagittarius)
- Nancy Reagan and Ronald Reagan (Aquarius)
- Natalie Wood and James Dean (Aquarius)
- Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner (Aquarius)
- Princess Diana and Prince Charles (Scorpio)
- Terry Irwin and Steve Irwin (Pisces)
Cancer Men and their Partner(s)
- Carl Dean and Dolly Parton (Capricorn)
- Darren Le Gallo and Amy Adams (Leo)
- George W. Bush and Laura Bush (Scorpio)
- Gerald Ford and Betty Ford (Aries)
- Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart (Scorpio)
- James Brolin and Barbra Streisand (Taurus)
- O.J. Simpson and Nicole Brown Simpson (Taurus)
- Paul McCartney and Heather Mills (Capricorn)
- Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney (Virgo)
- Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach (Virgo)
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes (Sagittarius)
- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman (Gemini)
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson (Scorpio)
- Vin Diesel and Paloma Jimenez (Leo)