July 23 – August 22
- Your element: Fire
- Your ruling planet: The Sun
- Your stone: Peridot
- Strength keywords: Ambitious, Confident, Encouraging, Generous and Loyal
- Weakness keywords: Domineering, Melodramatic, Pretentious, Stubborn and Vain
- Secret desire: To be a star
LEO WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Leo traits and characteristics in her?
- She has a dazzling personality and does not enjoy competition of other women. So be prepared to compete with other attracted men.
- She has to be the only one in your eyes so be wary and do not look at other women when you are.
- She will give undying affection and love and will always fun to be with. Dominates but needs man to give the desired sense of approval.
- She needs man who is passionate about everything in his life and strives for the best in everything, because she does as well.
- She is perfect for the man who is affectionate with a strong character but is not too controlling.
- She needs and demands her plenty of attention, praise and adoration.
LEO MAN: Do you recognize any of these Leo traits and characteristics in him?
- He appears casual and detached about love but needs adoration and approval.
- He appears to be rock solid and unemotional but is very sensitive. Prone to be self-centered but can be gentle and loving.
- He can get along with just about any type of girl. Do not nag him and overlook his faults, then you have a chance for a long term relationship.
- He falls in love easily, but be careful because it usually doesn’t last.
- He may have a problem if the relationship is to last and she will have to teach him that he is not the only great thing in the world.
- He needs a woman who is grounded and in-tune with the realities of life so she can help him keep his feet on the ground.
HOW TO ATTRACT A LEO PARTNER:
Admire them with plenty of compliments, love attention. Fun, laughter, fine dining or a cultural event but please ensure to make it very classy.
- LEO (fire) – ARIES (fire): Leo is fascinated by their mental skills, but both have to learn to share the spotlight for a long term relationship.
- LEO (fire) – GEMINI (air): Leo will be delighted by their sharp wit and charming personalities.
- LEO (fire) – LIBRA (air): Leo is intrigued by Libra’s artistic abilities and love of sensual pleasures.
- LEO (fire) – SAGITTARIUS (fire): Leo is impressed by their mental sharpness and extensive social skills.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Leo Women and their Partner(s)
- Abbie Cornish and Ryan Phillippe (Virgo)
- Amy Adams and Darren Le Gallo (Cancer)
- Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen (Virgo)
- Jacqueline Bouvier and John F. Kennedy (Gemini)
- Madonna Louise Ciccone “Madonna” and Carlos Leon (Cancer)
- Madonna Louise Ciccone “Madonna” and Guy Ritchie (Virgo)
- Madonna Louise Ciccone “Madonna” and Sean Penn (Leo)
- Rosalynn Carter and Jimmy Carter (Libra)
- Sylvie Vartan and Johnny Hallyday (Gemini)
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown (Aquarius)
Leo Men and their Partner(s)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver (Scorpio)
- Barack Obama and Michelle Obama (Capricorn)
- Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton (Scorpio)
- Charles Robert Redford and Lola Van Wagenem (Sagittarius)
- David Duchovny “X-Files” and Téa Leoni (Pisces)
- Henry Ford “Automobiles” and Clara Ala Bryant (Aries)
- John Slattery and Talia Balsam (Pisces)
- Melinda Gates and Bill Gates “Microsoft” (Scorpio)
- Mick Jagger and Bianca Perez Moreno de Macias (Taurus)
- Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall (Cancer)
- Napoleon Bonaparte de Beauharnais and Josephine (Cancer)
- Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower (Aries)
- Robert De Niro and Toukie Smith (Taurus)
- Robert Mitchum and Dorothy Mitchum (Taurus)
- Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate (Aquarius)