August 23 – September 22
- Your element: Earth
- Your ruling planet: Mercury
- Your stone: Sapphire
- Strength keywords: Analytical, Helpful, Observant, Precise and Reliable
- Weakness keywords: Cold, Fussy, Inflexible, Interfering and Sceptical
- Secret desire: To love and be loved
VIRGO WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Virgo traits and characteristics in her?
- She plays hard to get and is hard to get as she is worried about exposing her emotional vulnerabilities and getting hurt.
- She requires patience, you will have to court her and work hard to impress her. But once she is in love, it is for the long term.
- She is earthy, can appear cold and detached, but underneath is a strong, passionate and devoted woman.
- She is perfect for the man who loves a challenge and likes to take a relationship slowly.
- She tends to have conservative and old fashioned values.
- She will be devoted, loyal and make you very happy and even put a little order in your life.
VIRGO MAN: Do you recognize any of these Virgo traits and characteristics in him?
- He is for the woman who wants a stable, solid relationship with a visible, smooth sailing future.
- He has a cool, calm and collected exterior but a nervous and sensitive interior.
- He has tremendous respect for a woman and will treat her like and equal. He likes a woman who can stir his emotions.
- He is patient and understanding. He will not get extremely close because he will feel threatened.
- He needs a classy, non-impulsive or unconventional woman. He is predictable and a predictable woman will make him feel safe.
- He is perfect for the down to earth, conventional woman. Not romantic but he will be by your side and be very loyal.
HOW TO ATTRACT A VIRGO PARTNER:
Need intellectual stimulation. Conventional, worriers, calm in control, impressed with facts, surroundings and people.
- VIRGO (earth) – CANCER (water): Virgo enjoys reliance and being held in esteem, but needs to define personal goals to win over Cancer.
- VIRGO (earth) – CAPRICORN (earth): Virgo is attracted by a practical nature and ability to create a home on a budget.
- VIRGO (earth) – SCORPIO (water): Scorpio brings an emotional depth and a sharp wit that Virgo finds enjoyable.
- VIRGO (earth) – TAURUS (earth): Virgo has a great appreciation for the bull’s appealing sense of style and excellent taste.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Virgo Women and their Partner(s)
- Amy Irving (Virgo) and Steven Spielberg (Aries)
- Amy Poehler (Virgo) and Will Arnett (Taurus)
- Barbara Bach (Virgo) and Ringo Starr (Cancer)
- Beyoncé (Virgo) and Jay-Z (Sagittarius)
- Carolyn Bessette (Virgo) and John Kennedy, Jr. (Sagittarius)
- Faith Hill (Virgo) and Tim McGraw (Taurus)
- Laura Ashley “House Furnishings” (Virgo) and Bernard Ashley (Leo)
- Lauren Bacall (Virgo) and Humphrey Bogart (Capricorn)
- Linda McCartney (Virgo) and Paul McCartney (Cancer)
- Sophia Loren (Virgo) and Carlo Ponti (Capricorn)
- Will Smith (Libra) and Jada Pinkett Smith (Virgo)
Virgo Men and their Partner(s)
- Carly Fiorina and Frank Fiorina (Sagittarius)
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller (Leo)
- Ferdinant Marcos and Imelda Marcos (Cancer)
- Jesse James “Outlaw” and Zerelda Mimms (Cancer)
- Louis XVI of France and Marie Antoinette (Scorpio)
- Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird Johnson (Capricorn)
- Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley (Aquarius)
- Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Queen Victoria (Gemini)
- Richard Gere and Carey Lowell (Aquarius)
- Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford (Pisces)
- Ryan Phillippe and Abbie Cornish (Leo)
- Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon (Aries)