September 23 – October 22
- Your element: Air
- Your ruling planet: Venus
- Your stone: Opal
- Strength keywords: Diplomatic, Graceful, Hospitable, Idealistic and Peaceful
- Weakness keywords: Indecisive, Superficial, Unreliable and Vain
- Secret desire: To have an easy and uncomplicated life
LIBRA WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Libra traits and characteristics in her?
- She is lazy in love and after the seduction is over and the relationship is stable, she will stop her sweet seductive ways.
- She won’t lose interest with you if you are romantic with her.
- She needs plenty of compliments, so tell her how much she is appreciated and she will shine brighter and brighter.
- She will expect the first date to be somewhere classy and elegant with posh surroundings, something truly special.
- She needs to be made to feel special with romance and flowers, Libra women love them.
- She is enchanting, charming and is the master of the art of seduction.
LIBRA MAN: Do you recognize any of these Libra traits and characteristics in him?
- He needs you to ask questions about him and talk about his interests, hobbies, anything regarding him.
- He needs admiration and flattery. Treat him like a prince.
- First impressions are lasting for Libras.
- He is easy going and casual so have fun, be yourself, because you are almost guaranteed a good time.
- He loves to talk, but is especially interested in himself.
- He is easy to attract, he probably attracted you first with his easy going and casual nature.
HOW TO ATTRACT A LIBRA PARTNER:
Admire, flatter them, like a prince or princess. Ask about their interests. First impressions count, have fun and be yourself.
- LIBRA (air) – AQUARIUS (air): Libra is attracted by the lifestyle and deep appreciation for the arts.
- LIBRA (air) – GEMINI (air): Libra’s lifestyle is matched by the social butterfly.
- LIBRA (air) – LEO (fire): Melodrama and the need to be center-stage are okay with Libra because Leo is a living work of art.
- LIBRA (air) – SAGITTARIUS (fire): Libra finds fun and pleasure and is fascinated by the centaur’s intriguing mind.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Libra Women and their Partner(s)
- “Bonnie” – Bonnie Elizabeth Parker and “Clyde” – Clyde Chestnut Barrow (Aries)
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger (Scorpio)
- Barbara Walters and Merv Adelson (Scorpio)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas (Libra)
- Cheri Blair and Tony Blair (Taurus)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin (Pisces)
- Joyce Brothers “Joyce Diane Bauer” and Milton Brothers (Gemini)
- Julie Andrew and Blake Edwards (Leo)
- Julie Andrew and Tony Walton (Scorpio)
- Kelly Preston and John Travolta (Aquarius)
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush (Pisces)
- Linda McCartney (Libra) and Paul McCartney (Gemini)
- Margaret Thatcher and Denis Thatcher (Taurus)
- Olivia Newton John and John Travolta (Aquarius)
- Pauletta Pearson and Denzel Washington (Capricorn)
- Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne (Sagittarius)
- Soon-Yi Previn and Woody Allen (Sagittarius)
- Susan Sarandon and Tim Robins (Libra)
Libra Men and their Partner(s)
- Christopher Reeve and Dana Reeve (Aquarius)
- Duncan Campbell and Julie Christie (Aries)
- Jimmy Carter and Rosalynn Carter (Leo)
- John Lennon and Yoko Ono (Aquarius)
- Marko Jaric and Adriana Lima (Gemini)
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones (Libra)
- Peggy McGrath and David Rockefeller (Gemini)
- Phil Hartman and Brynn Hartman (Aries)
- Robin Hood and Maid Marion (Unknown)
- Tim Robins and Susan Sarandon (Libra)
- Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith (Virgo)