October 23 – November 21
- Your element: Water
- Your ruling planet: Pluto
- Your stone: Topaz
- Strength keywords: Dynamic, Loyal, Passionate, Observant and Resourceful
- Weakness keywords: Jealous, Manipulative, Obsessive, Suspicious and Unyielding
- Secret desire: To be successful
SCORPIO WOMAN: Do you recognize any of these Scorpio traits and characteristics in her?
- She is full of flair and intrigue and the strong A-type personality male will adore her.
- She is seductively flirtatious and won’t give a man her heart very easily because she is weary of trusting another person.
- She is so full of mystery, sensuality and passion.
- She is very emotional, demanding and demonstrative.
- She is very possessive but most men do not mind being possessed by her.
- She wants a close committed relationship. The man has to be trusted, affectionate and never try to control her.
SCORPIO MAN: Do you recognize any of these Scorpio traits and characteristics in him?
- He is quite literally a man who is unlike any other astrology sign.
- He has a strong masculine, sexual force. Easy to seduce for a one night stand, but much harder to form a real relationship with him.
- He is very sensitive, feels lonely and unfulfilled, but he will never let a woman know this. Do not attempt to lead him on!
- He will take the lead so do not toy with him, he will be jealous and possessive and will never allow a woman to control him.
- He is very moody and his moods change like a pendulum on a clock. Stand by his side in these times and it will pass.
- He is not to be nagged. Excellent protectors, you will always feel safe under his radiating, passionate and energetic power.
HOW TO ATTRACT A SCORPIO PARTNER:
Be genuine, listen attentively. Like and respect frankness and honesty. Unpredictable, so never try to control them.
- SCORPIO (water) – CANCER (water): Although a superb match the crab will retreat from the scorpion’s stinging barbs.
- SCORPIO (water) – CAPRICORN (earth): Scorpio demands and Capricorn is up to the task and will snuggle down to a wonderful home life.
- SCORPIO (water) – PISCES (water): These two signs understand each other and are generally quite content in their world.
- SCORPIO (water) – VIRGO (earth): Patience is tried by Virgo’s need for order, but their calming influence wins the scorpion’s heart.
Do you recognize any of these “famous” or “not so famous” people?
Can you identify the relationships that have been the most successful?
Scorpio Women and their Partner(s)
- Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford (Cancer)
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher (Aquarius)
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell (Pisces)
- Grace Kelly and Rainier III, Prince of Monaco (Gemini)
- Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton (Leo)
- Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey (Capricorn)
- Julia Roberts and Daniel Moder (Aquarius)
- Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett (Scorpio)
- Kate Capshaw and Steven Spielberg (Aries)
- Laura Bush and George W. Bush (Cancer)
- Laurene Powell and Steve Jobs (Pisces)
- Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger (Leo)
- Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI of France (Virgo)
- Marla Maples and Donald Trump (Gemini)
- Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks (Cancer)
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds (Scorpio)
- Stefanie Powers and Robert Wagner (Aquarius)
Scorpio Men and their Partner(s)
- Bill Gates “Microsoft” and Melinda Gates (Leo)
- Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne (Libra)
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman (Aries)
- Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman (Taurus)
- Jonny Lee Miller and Angelina Jolie (Gemini)
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman (Gemini)
- Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles (Cancer)
- Prince Charles and Princess Diana (Cancer)
- Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor (Pisces)
- Scott Peterson and Laci Peterson (Taurus)