Start with the usual pack drill:
WHO AM I?
- Name: Max
- Age: 32
- Height: 5 feet 8 Inches
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
- Blood Group: O Positive
- Star sign: Scorpio
- Family: Parents both deceased and no siblings
- Place of birth: New York City
- Education: MIT, USA and Cambridge, UK – previous years irrelevant
- Qualifications: Psychology, Robotics and AI
- Employment: UK, Cambridge, Robotics and AI research company
- Employment: South Korea, Seoul AI research company
- Employment: Washington, DC, Government research agency
- Present Role: Investigation of Employment, Artificial Intelligence and International Crime Syndicates
WHY AM HERE?
- Recuperation from injuries sustained in attempted murder
- Very lucky to be alive as body witnessed to be in waste dumped at MSW landfill site outside Washington DC
- Clearance team had stopped to investigate suspicious waste package and I was inside it
- Broken legs, arms, feet and hands together with a fractured skull, damaged internal organs and covered in bruises
WHAT AM I DOING HERE?
- Keeping low profile
- No contact with old friends or acquaintances
- No contact with former colleagues
- Compile report on Zodiac Program
HOW AM I WORKING?
- Working on the report for last few weeks
- The report is to be delivered via website with no connection to agency at all!
- Difficulty with hands hence struggles with writing, mouse and keyboard skills
- Data collection has been haphazard and sometimes unintelligible
- Relying on unknown persons to supply data and supporting information
- Make judgement calls on data presentation
- No agency support for all website and social media (vulnerable to malware and hacks)
- Relying on archived images from past in Washington, DC
- Poor quality images from data sources
- Expect constant hacking on website
- Deliver via Social Media – Twitter only max of 280 Characters
- Deliver via Social Media – Facebook no real problems with delivery
- However, I am making both players the same and will deliver posts to both platforms accordingly
- Delivery on eBook as either a report or a novel
- Do you see my problem here, but I am considering many options to find paths or procedures for solutions
- Physical health condition
- Mental health and agility
- Funding streams
- Security for both personal and information
- Daily routine – with physio has been an excruciating ordeal with Nurse Ratched who managed to escape the Cuckoo’s Nest. When did I last watch that old classic?
- Lack of quality sleep
- Lack of quality workouts with muscles wasting away
- Need proper alcohol (Russian Vodka, Makers Mark Bourbon and Bushmills/Jameson Irish Whiskey) occasionally
- Need an occasional rolled up cigarette
- Lack of human interaction
- Severe lack of sex, nothing knew there then LOL!
- Otherwise everything is completely hunky dory, NOT!
- Terrible selection of clothes and colors
- No NetFlix or suitable alternative
- BUT worst of all is the image in the mirror!
- Selection of frozen meals – actually not bad, someone had taken a lot of time and effort to fill the fridge, freezer and cupboards
- English breakfast tea and fresh coffee
- Enormous music collection, so much stuff I have never heard of, but all been good so far
- Hundreds of DVDs, mostly male orientated dramas and thrillers, some good ones though, but could do with some old classics which need to be played on Xbox which is a great DVD player
I have to stop writing now as physio due anytime soon and will catch up asap. Not sure how this diary will turn out yet, could be a mixture of Samuel Pepys, Anne Franks and Bridgette Jones, mixed together with a hint of Agatha Christie.
The website has been hacked several times now, so the director has advised for the short term to publish across Twitter and Facebook and treat as a live running commentary!